From The Infinite Black Wiki
Revision as of 17:06, 21 July 2017 by Amcilla
Player vs Player
- Both the attacker and target must have quality items equipped.
- If either the attacker or the target are lacking in quality items, no Combat Points can be earned.
- Players need rare or better items in MOST gear slots to earn or give Combat Points.
- Accounts under level 20 or in a ship smaller than a flagship will not give out Combat Points.
- If you did not earn Combat Points for a kill, the target was not very strong, and wasn't worthy.
- These rules are intended to help protect new players. There isn't any benefit for hunting them.
- As a successful attacker, you will earn Combat Points equal to Garrison Rank x3.
- As a successful defender, you will earn Combat Points based on a variety of factors, such as how big the battle was.
- PvP kills during Garrison Engagements earn double Combat Points.
- You do not need to be in the sector when the battle ends to earn Combat Points.
The :COMBAT Chat Command
- Use the :COMBAT chat command to see a list of items, their costs, and your point total.
- Use the :COMBAT [ITEM] [SHIP CLASS] chat command to spend points on an item.
- Use the :COMBAT Upgrade command to convert an equipped Tech I Computer into a Tech II Computer, or a Tech II to a Tech III
- To give a Wyrd Terminus use :UNLOCK [PLAYER NAME] TERMINUS
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Sage
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Toil
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Havok
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Cabal
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Agent
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Drone
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Warrior
- 10,000 Points: UPGRADE an equipped Tech I Computer into a Tech II Computer
- 15,000 Points: UPGRADE an equipped Tech II Computer into a Tech III Computer
- 30,000 Points: UNLOCK Wyrd Terminus-Class Ship!
- 25,000 Points: Elite +1 EquipPoint Bonus (Max of +3)
- 100,000 Points: ELITE Rank Master +1 EquipPoint Bonus
- 200,000 Points: ELITE Rank Grand Master +1 EquipPoint Bonus
Note: Under no circumstances are you to kill friendly targets for CP. This is considered exploitation, and CP will be removed from your accounts as punishment, and quite possibly you will lose the ability to earn CP entirely.