Combat Points Introduction
Combat Points (CP) are earned for Player VS Player and Engagement activity.
For PvP Kills, Combat Points will be earned if the target is in a Battleship or higher, and if there is a loss of durability on Rare or higher gear.
- If you did not earn CP for a kill, the target was likely too weak or the encounter was too unfair/unbalanced (e.g. 10 vs 1).
- To prevent potential abuse, targets who have died recently might not be eligible to give-out CPs for dying again.
For Garrison Engagements Offense, you will earn Garrison Rank x3 in Combat Points if you destroy it.
For Engagement Defense, you will earn Combat Points based on a number of factors. More intense battles will earn more.
- You do NOT need to be in the sector when the engagement ends to earn Garrison Defense Combat Points.
- Defensive kills will provide double Combat Points
The :Combat Command
- Use the :COMBAT chat command to see a list of items, their costs, and your point total.
- Use the :Combat [ITEM] [SHIP CLASS] chat command to spend points on an item.
- It is automated, be careful what you type!
- example: :Combat Sage Devastator
- Use the :Combat Upgrade command to convert an equipped Tech I Computer into a Tech II Computer, or a Tech II to a Tech III
- To give a Wyrd Terminus, use :UNLOCK [PLAYER NAME] TERMINUS
The :Command List
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Sage
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Toil
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Havok
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Cabal
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Agent
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Drone
- 2,500 Points : Tech I Computer - Warrior
- 10,000 Points: UPGRADE an equipped Tech I Computer into a Tech II Computer
- 15,000 Points: UPGRADE an equipped Tech II Computer into a Tech III Computer
- 30,000 Points: UNLOCK Wyrd Terminus-Class Ship!