Corp Jump works similarly to Earth Jump by quickly transporting a player across the map.
The Corp Jump ability is accessed in the Ship Action Menu.
Tapping on the Corp Jump button activates the ability, and it costs 2 Black Dollars to use.
Once activated, the ship's Jump Engines takes some time to initiate before the Corp Jump happens.
- Outside of combat, it takes 3 seconds.
- While in combat, it takes (Ship Base Movement Speed (with HyperDrive turned OFF) x 1.5) seconds.
- e.g. A ship with 12 seconds movement speed (or, 6 seconds with HyperDrive turned ON) takes 18 seconds to Corp Jump while in combat.
- During an engagement, Corp Jump takes 60 seconds
- If the garrison is not deployed, the player will go to his Alliance Planet.
- If both garrison and planet are not deployed, Corp Jump will fail.
- Hardcore Mode accounts can only Corp Jump once a day.
- If a Hardcore player Corp Jumps while on his Garrison, he will be transported to a random sector.
Corp Jump can be cancelled by tapping the Earth Jump button or by select Corp Jump again.
Moving out of the current sector will cancel the Corp Jump.