From The Infinite Black Wiki
Revision as of 09:49, 28 December 2013 by Ozymandias
Typically this is provided by Deflector Specials.
- If that attacker is also wearing a Deflector, it will not protect them from receiving their own stun.
- Deflection does not reduce the original damage done to the target.
- damage is never deflected back against NPCs.
- Deflectors will absorb stuns from NPCs. They will not deflect it back.
- Battle Ram specials have a stun that will always go through Deflectors.
- Deflectors cannot block stuns from Intradictors during Garrison Engagements.
- The attacker's damage output is unchanged by the deflector.
- The attacker suffers a percentage of that damage based on the rarity of the target's Deflector.
- The attacker's damage modifier and the target's damage vulnerability modifier come into play during the exchange.
- The damage deflected back to the attacker is the target's deflect percentage multiplied by the attacker's damage.
- Attacker A shoots Target T
- Attacker A fires and rolls 100 damage (equal to his minimum)
- Attacker A's -5% damage vulnerability modifier does not come into play
- Target T's +25% damage modifier does not come into play.