Earth Jump works similarly to Corp Jump by quickly transporting a player across the map.
The Earth Jump Button is located near the player's Ship Icon. The ability can also be accessed in the Ship Action Menu.
Long-pressing on the Earth Jump button activates the ability, and it costs 2 Black Dollars to use.
Once activated, the ship's Jump Engines takes some time to initiate before the Earth Jump happens.
- Outside of combat, it takes 3 seconds.
- While in combat, it takes (Ship Movement Speed x 3) seconds.
- e.g. A ship with 6 seconds movement speed takes 18 seconds to Earth Jump while in combat.
When Earth Jump completes, the player is immediately transported to Earth
- Hardcore Mode accounts can only Earth Jump or Corp Jump once a day.
- When Hardcore accounts Earth Jumps, they perform a Corp Jump.
Earth Jump can be cancelled by long-pressing the Earth Jump button or tapping the Earth Jump or Corp Jump buttons in the Ship Action Menu.
Moving out of the current sector will cancel the Earth Jump.