From The Infinite Black Wiki
Revision as of 14:38, 20 December 2013 by Ozymandias
Once activated, the ship's Jump Engines takes some time to initiate before the Earth Jump happens.
- Outside of combat, it takes 3 seconds.
- While in combat, it takes (Ship Movement Speed x 3) seconds.
- e.g. A ship with 6 seconds movement speed takes 18 seconds to Earth Jump while in combat.
- Hardcore Mode accounts can only Earth Jump or Corp Jump once a day.
- When Hardcore accounts Earth Jumps, they perform a Corp Jump.
Moving out of the current sector will cancel the Earth Jump.