The Infinite Black asks you to do one thing: Keep the game clean.
The Rules apply to both Chat and Account Names.
Account names that violate ANY game rules will be banned, and all experience, items, and currencies will be lost.
If your account is Banned, you lose access to The Infinite Black. You will not be able to log into existing accounts, and you will not be able to make new accounts.
When you are Silenced you lose the ability to Chat.
Repeated rule breaking and extreme chat violations will result in PERMANENT loss of chat privileges.
If you do not want to be silenced or banned from the game, do not break the game's simple rules!
Note: Bypassing the profanity filter by using alternative spellings of blocked words is against the rules. This includes using non-alphanumeric characters (!, $, *, etc...) as substitutions for letters. Spoonerisms (switching letters of offensive words and sayings) also are against the rules.
Things That Will Get You Banned From The Game
- Gender Slurs
- Religious Slurs
- Offensive and Improper account names
- Logging into an account that isn't yours
- Attempting to access an account that does not belong to you
- Repeated Rules Violations
- Impersonating The Infinite Black or Spellbook Employees
- Attempting to defraud Spellbook Employees
- Botting and using Scripts
Things That Will Get You Silenced
- Circumventing Obscenity Filters
- Adult-Themed Comments or Jokes
- Sexual-Themed Comments or Jokes
- Drug References
Things That Will Cause "Bad Things" To Happen To Your Account
- Scamming (Reward Points or otherwise)
- Combat Point exploitation, especially killing friendly targets
- Stat-padding from farming Alt accounts
- Bypassing and abusing the Account Limit (e.g. extreme/5+ account multiboxing)
Corporation Naming Policy
Leaders of Corporations and Alliances with names that violate The Rules will be banned and will remain banned until the Corporation is completely purged from the server through the Corporation and Alliance Purging process. Banked items and money will not be restored, nor will purchase costs and upgrades be refunded.