Harvesters can be used by any Ship.
Harvester Class and Harvest Capacity
Harvest Capacity is the amount of resources a harvester can extract from an asteroid per tap/click.
There are four classes of Harvesters:
- LCD - Light Core Drill - Harvest Capacity 2
- HX - Heavy Excavator - Harvest Capacity 3
- WP - Wyrd Propagator - Harvest Capacity 4
- DCD - Deep Core Drill - Harvest Capacity 5
Harvester Rarity and Harvest Speed
As the Item Rarity of a harvester increases, the Harvest Speed cooldown decreases
- (85 seconds - (5 seconds x Rarity)) = Harvest Speed
Harvesters and EquipPoints
- The larger the Harvest Capacity, the larger the harvester size, in terms of EquipPoints (EP).
- The EP size of harvesters (as modified by rarity) follows a different pattern than other items.
- The only 0 EP Harvesters are: Legendary, Precursor, and Ultimate LCD-V#s and Ultimate HX-V#
A full list of harvesters can be viewed by accessing the Web Tools website.
Harvesters and Engineering
Harvesters can only be Augmented or Repaired with Engineering. The version of harvesters cannot be changed.