Harvesters can be used by any Ship.
Harvester Class and Harvest Capacity
Harvest Capacity is the amount of resources a harvester can extract from an asteroid per tap/click.
There are four classes of Harvesters:
- LCD - Light Core Drill - Harvest Capacity 2
- HX - Heavy Excavator - Harvest Capacity 3
- WP - Wyrd Propagator - Harvest Capacity 4
- DCD - Deep Core Drill - Harvest Capacity 5
Harvester Rarity and Harvest Speed
As the Item Rarity of a harvester increases, the Harvest Speed cooldown decreases
- (85 seconds - (5 seconds x Rarity)) = Harvest Speed
Harvesters and EquipPoints
- The larger the Harvest Capacity, the larger the harvester size, in terms of EquipPoints (EP).
- The EP size of harvesters (as modified by rarity) follows a different pattern than other items.
- The only 0 EP Harvesters are: Legendary, Precursor, and Ultimate LCD-V#s and Ultimate HX-V#
A full list of harvesters can be viewed by accessing the Web Tools website.
Harvesters can only be Augmented or Repaired with Engineering. The version of harvesters cannot be changed.