There are four classes of Harvesters:
- LCD - Light Core Drill - Harvest Capacity 2
- HX - Heavy Excavator - Harvest Capacity 3
- WP - Wyrd Propagator - Harvest Capacity 4
- DCD - Deep Core Drill - Harvest Capacity 5
Harvest Capacity is the amount of resources a harvester can extract from an asteroid per tap/click.
As the Item Rarity of a harvester increases, the Harvest Speed cooldown decreases
- (85 seconds - (5 seconds x Rarity)) = Harvest Speed
There are 12 versions of each class of Harvester. Each version has different minor stat bonuses.
- Harvesters can be used by any ship
- The EquipPoints (EP) size of harvesters (as modified by rarity) follows a different pattern than other items.
- The larger the Harvest Capacity, the larger the harvester size.
- The only 0 EP Harvesters are: Legendary, Precursor, and Ultimate LCD-V#s and Ultimate HX-V#
A full list of harvesters can be viewed by accessing the Web Tools website.
Harvesters can only be Augmented or Repaired with Engineering. The version of harvesters cannot be changed.