The Jump Button is how you move around The Map and Game World in The Infinite Black.
After selecting a sector on the map, players can tap Go! to move towards it.
On the Android Client, the Jump Button is color-coded to give feedback about its current state.
- Light Blue - Jump Ready - you are free to jump to a new sector
- Dark Blue - Jump has initiated, but movement is on cooldown. No new sector is selected.
- Yellow - Go! - A sector on the map is selected, and you are free to start jumping to it.
- Dark Yellow - Jump has initiated, but movement is on cooldown. A distant sector waypoint is selected.
- Purple - Follow Mode - by long-pressing on an enemy, you can initiate Follow Mode which lets you auto-follow the target around as it moves.
On the Android Client players can also set WayPoints by long-pressing on the Jump Button. An interface will appear where players can:
- Select an existing WayPoint location
- Earth (40/40) is pre-set
- Mark and Name the current sector as a WayPoint
- Create a New Waypoint for another location