From The Infinite Black Wiki
Mines are purchasable on The Black Dollar Menu
- Mines are deployable objects that deal damage over time to enemy players in the sector.
- Mines cannot be attacked.
- Buying new mines will first try to repair friendly mines in the current sector.
- Only 6 mines can be placed in a sector.
- Mines damage between 2.5% and 5% of a target's maximum hull.
- Mines hit 3 targets per detonation, including Fighters and Repair Drones.
- Each detonation occurs every 9 seconds.
- Each detonation has a 50% chance to reduce a mine's health by 1%.
- Mines will NOT hit or be attacked by NPCs or defense units
- Mines do not need to be repaired to :RECALL -- 1 Hull = 1 Black Dollar, however the recall costs 5 BlackDollars