Earth is a neutral planet located in the middle of the map.
Earth has several limitations and is easily surpassed in functionality by Alliance Planets.
- Earth only sells Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Cruiser, and Battleship ships.
- Earth cannot be terraformed.
Alliances get one planet each. Every newly-created alliance gets a Dead World.
Leaders in the corporation that controls the alliance is responsible for deploying and recalling the planet using the :DeployPlanet and :RecallPlanet Chat Commands, respectively.
- It costs $50,000 credits per level to deploy a planet.
- If a planet is recalled, the credits are not refunded.
Terraforming a planet upgrades its levels, and unlocks new ships for alliance members to buy at the ship factory.
- After being upgraded to a "Primordial World," an alliance planet surpases what Earth can provide, and members can buy Dreadnought ships.
Planetary engineering allows players to upgrade and repair items they find inside the game using Black Dollars. Engineering is the same on all planets, and there are no benefits to having a higher planet level.
Planets can take part in Garrison Engagements.
If a player in an alliance Corp Jumps when his garrison is not deployed, he will be transported to his alliance planet instead.
Alliance Planet Repair
Alliance Leaders can use the :Repair [NAME] command to repair the durability of a player's equipped items by 1%.
- An alliance can use the :Repair [NAME] command once for each Level beyond Fertile World per day
- Gaia I Planet - Alliance can use :Repair [NAME] once per day
- Gaia V Planet - Alliance can use :Repair [NAME] five times per day
- The planet must be deployed
- The :Repair [NAME] may be used to repair the items of a player not in the Alliance
- The :Repair [NAME] command will not restore durability of common items