Ship Action Menu
By tapping on your ship you can bring up several tabs:
The Actions menu has four actions you can perform:
- Earth Jump - Use 2 Black Dollars (BDs) to immediately Jump to Earth
- Corporation HQ Jump (Corp Jump)- Use 2 Black Dollars (BDs) to immediately Jump to your Corporation Headquarters.
- Jettison Resources - Allows you to dump resources in your storage into the current sector for someone else to pick up.
- Repair Hull With Metals - utilizes metals in your storage to repair your ship (1 metal repairs 150 hull). You can also do this by long-pressing on your ship.
By tapping on another player's ship you can see their personal inventories, equipped items, and gain access to special ship-to-ship Actions.
- Attack - Initiate combat with an enemy player, but only if in Black Sectors where PVP is enabled.
- Follow - This allows you to follow another ship as they move around the map. This is useful for grouping-up and hunting in parties. You can also long-press on other players to follow them.
- Trade - Initiate a secure, two-sided trade between you and another player. You can trade credits, Black Dollars (BDs), and/or items.
- Transfer - send your resources to another player, a one-way trade.
- Inspect - Opens up that player's Web Tools profile page so you can view their stats and equipment.
- Message - initiate a Private Message (PM) with the player.
Out of these six buttons, you will likely use Trade and Inspect most often.