Difference between revisions of "StarPorts"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 09:00, 5 January 2014
StarPorts are neutral entities scattered throughout the galaxy. They drift around the map slowly, but one can always be found at Earth.
Tapping on a StarPort entity icon will open up the StarPort's interface.
Long-pressing on a StarPort entity icon will repair your ship with credits (1 hull repaired = $1 credit).
Buying and Selling
To access a StarPort's inventory, simply tap on it.
StarPorts have three menus to choose from:
- Buy Items
- Sell Items
Selling & Buying Resources
Tap the Resources tab on the StarPort's menu.
- The icons in the center represent the resources Organics, Gas, Metals, Radioactives and Dark Matter.
- The green numbers on the right are resources in your ship's Storage. Tap on the "-Numbers" to sell those quantities for the displayed amount of credits.
- The red numbers on the left are resources for sale by the StarPort. Tap on the "+Numbers" to purchase those quantities for the displayed amount of credits. Typically, you will only ever need to buy Metals (for repairing your ship).
Tap the Buy Items tab to access the StarPort's inventory.
- You can swipe through a StarPort's inventory to find new and interesting items to purchase, or just window shop. Many of the items on StarPorts have been found and then sold by other players.
- To buy an item, select it with the green reticle and press Buy Item Button.
Before making your first purchases, make sure you understand how Ship Size and EquipPoints work.
Tap on a StarPort's Sell Item tab to sell unwanted Inventory items.
- Select the item you wish to sell with the green reticle, and press Sell Item.
- Players can probably make more money by selling uncommon (or better) items on the Auction House than to StarPorts.