Stats and Abilities
From The Infinite Black Wiki
Revision as of 18:49, 7 September 2013 by 184.108.40.206 (Created page with "'''Critical Hit''' * A "Critical Hit" is a lucky or well-placed attack, and does significantly more damage than a normal hit. * You gain "Critical Chance" from leveling up, as...")
- A "Critical Hit" is a lucky or well-placed attack, and does significantly more damage than a normal hit.
- You gain "Critical Chance" from leveling up, as well as from equipment.
- CRITICAL will double your MINIMUM DAMAGE before the damage roll. If damage range is 100-200, and you score a critical hit, your damage range becomes 200-400.
Critical Damage Bonus
- Some items have "Critical Damage" bonuses, which increases the damage multiplier of Critical Hits.
Critical Damage Resist
- Having this stat on your gear reduces the chance you will be hit by critical hits.
- A "Splash" is area damage that hits other nearby hostile targets.
- You gain +Splash Chance from leveling up, as well as from equipment.
- There is no natural bonus to +Splash Chance, unless you are in the Invader Wyrd ship (+5).
- A successful SPLASH can come from any standard attack (HIT, GRAZE, or CRITICAL).
- On a SPLASH, the damage done by your standard attack is halved, then applied to another target in the sector.
- It can then SPLASH again (using the same chance to splash %), which halves the remaining damage, and applies it to another target in the sector.
- It can keep splashing until it runs out of targets, damage falls below 10, or fails the splash % roll.
Splash Damage Resist
- Having this stat on your gear reduces the damage you take from Splash Damage.
- The +Hit Chance stat increases your ability to hit evasive targets.
- A random roll of +Hit Chance PLUS 100 is tested against your target's +Evasion Chance.
- +Hit Chance stat will make you MISS and GRAZE targets less often.
- You gain +Hit Chance from leveling up, as well as from equipment.
- There is no natural bonus to +Hit Chance.
- The +Evasion Chance stat increases your ability to dodge attacks.
- +Evasion Chance is tested against a random roll of your attacker's +Hit Chance PLUS 100.
- +Evasion Chance will make attacks against you MISS and GRAZE more often.
- Smaller ships have more Evasion naturally.
- GRAZE will half MINIMUM DAMAGE before the damage roll. If damage range is 100-200 and you graze, your damage roll becomes 50-100.
- The +% Damage stat increases your raw damage output.
- The +% Damage bonus is applied to MINIMUM DAMAGE. If your damage range is 100-200, and you get +10% Damage Bonus from some item, your damage range becomes 110-220.
- The +% Damage Vulnerability stat increases attacker damage against you.
- The +Movement Speed stat will modify your speed while jumping from sector to sector.
- The HyperDrive item purchased with Black Dollars will reduce your jump/movement cooldown by 50%.
- Larger ships naturally move more slowly.
- Lighter armor provide movement bonuses, and heavier armor gives movement penalties.
- Stuns are special attacks that happen when you have items that provide the "Stun Chance" statistic
- When a successful stun attack is made, the enemy becomes stunned and is given a movement speed and attack speed penalty equal to the attackers Attack Speed PLUS Stun Duration bonuses from gear.
Base Ship Stats
Ship Base Move Speed (MS)
- Shuttle = 0
- Corvette = 0
- Frigate = 200
- Destroyer = 400
- Cruiser = 600
- Battleship = 800
- Dreadnought = 1000
- Titan = 1200
- Wyrd Invader = 1500
- Flagship = 1500
- Carrier = 1500
- Wyrd Assassin = 2000
- Flayer = 2000
- Wyrd Reaper = 2500
- Executioner = 2500
- Devastator = 3000
- Despoiler = 3500
- Annihilator = 4000
- Wyrd Terminus = 3000
Ship Base Evasion Rating
- Shuttle = 22
- Corvette = 20
- Frigate = 18
- Destroyer = 16
- Cruiser = 14
- Battleship = 12
- Dreadnought = 10
- Titan = 8
- Wyrd Invader = 6
- Flagship = 6
- Carrier = 6
- Wyrd Assassin = 4
- Flayer = 4
- Wyrd Reaper = 2
- Executioner = 2
- Devastator = 1
- Despoiler = 0.5
- Annihilator = 0
- Wyrd Terminus = 0
- Shuttle = 3
- Corvette = 4
- Frigate = 5
- Destroyer = 6
- Cruiser = 7
- Battleship = 8
- Dreadnought = 9
- Titan = 10
- Wyrd Invader = 11
- Flagship = 11
- Carrier = 11
- Wyrd Assassin = 12
- Flayer = 12
- Wyrd Reaper = 13
- Executioner = 14
- Devastator = 15
- Despoiler = 16
- Annihilator = 17
- Wyrd Terminus = 19