From The Infinite Black Wiki
Note: - RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME! SYSTEM IS IN TESTING! - (12/11/16)
- Corporations have 1 Strike per day for every two Garrison Ranks over 10 (5 Strikes at Rank XX).
- When a Garrison is destroyed, the Corporation that gets the killing shot steals 1 Strike from the enemy Corporation.
- Strike counts reset at the same time as technology Nanorobotics repair, so you cannot stack them. Use it or lose it!
- Available to SuperOfficers and Leaders ranks
- Chat command format is ":STRIKE [X Loc] [Y Loc] [N or R]" where N = Normal Space, R = The Rift
- Example to attack Sector 42/36 in Normal Space -- :STRIKE 42 36 N
- You may also use ":STRIKE L" to target your current location.
- Strike counts down for 8 seconds, and displays on the map.
- Players within 2 hops are notified of the impending strike:
- "GARRISON STRIKE IN 3 SECONDS! [33 / 42] - NORTH!"
- Enemy players caught in the strike suffer damage and are stunned.
- Enemies cannot be killed directly by the strike, but are left extremely vulnerable, depending on how close it was.
Strikes during Garrison Engagements will have special rules to maintain game balance.