Version 1.6.6 - IN PROGRESS
- Minimum movement speed is 4 seconds (2 with HyperDrive)
- Carriers on all servers now impart fast Leadership speed
- All ships move 1 second faster
- Neutron Drives now move at 2.3 second speed
- Added Elite +1 EquipPoint bonus for :COMBAT points
- Killing low level players no longer has PvP rewards
- Many bug fixes and improvements
- Brings this client up-to-date with item stat changes
- Neutron Drive says 'no repair' but can be repaired
- Fixed text wrapping in chat.
- Fixed "blending" of chat input under certain circumstances.
- Fixed missing or dark "Done" buttons in navigation bars.
- Fixed layout glitch in trade window.
- Native iOS 7 support.
- Much improved performance.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Updated Special gear!
- Reliability improvements.
- Continued performance improvements, especially in fleet activity.
- Fixed bug where several items could show up as (null) in chat.
- Improved refresh of in-sector ships and items when moving.
- Spellbook rebranding!
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed a bug where weapon sounds could loop endlessly.
- Continued performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed bug where attack and follow buttons might erroneously clear their state.
- Lots of performance improvements during big battles.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Added preference setting for enabling portrait mode (off by default).
- Rewrote much of the chat underpinnings for much improved performance and stability.
- Lots of layout fixes under both iOS 6 and 7.
- Fixes bug where tapping an empty chat area on the game screen did not open the chat window.
- Fixes bug where changing game screen chat filters did not properly refresh the chat content.
- Fixes bug where chat messages meant to show regardless of filter configuration could be hidden.
- Improved performance when in heavy activity (big PvP battles, big engagements).
- Fixed coloration issue of chat channel selector under iOS 7.
- Fixed missing resource buy/sell buttons for iPad users.
- Fixed layout glitches occuring under iOS 7.
- Improved stability.
- Fixed missing display of grapple resist stat on several Special items.
- Fixed bug where another player's attack button could disappear even if they were flagged for PVP.
- Added long-press to attack on Defense Platforms.
- Fixed follow state inconsistencies.
- Fixed "Cancel" button in jump display.
- Fixed crash that could happen when using chat commands and the user supplied invalid arguments to the command.
- Fixed inconsistencies with attack and follow state (now managed server-side).
- Fixed error alerts (e.g. equip failed) occasionally repeating themselves.
- Fixes for ship order within list sections.
- Changing ships once again appropriately displays in the ship list.
- Ship list stability improvements.
- Added a numerical timer for sectors in engagement.
- Added how much Accelerate you have left to the BD store display.
- Removed Assist button (per angry mob of player requests).
- Miscellaneous ship/resource/item display fixes.
- Added setting to remove saved logins.
- Removed the long-chat feature in response to the new server-side spam filter. Sorry folks. A few bad apples ruined it.
- Changed behavior of auto-follow to persist on a timer when target gets too far ahead.
- Fixed display of credit value and deconstruct RP for weapons.
- Fixed setting for ignoring incoming trades.
- Fixed displayed Technician stats.
- Fixed: if you show a ship’s actions, they will more consistently display if you change sectors.
- Compatibility with iOS 7.
- Fixed bug where weapon fire could interfere with movement cooldown.
- Fixed display formatting of some equipment stats.
- Wyrd weapons now properly display splash chance in item listings.
- More item stat corrections.
- Various item stat and currency value corrections.
- 68 new Weapon classes!
- 10 new Armor classes!
- 44 new Harvester classes!
- Lots of new stat modifications for Special items!
- Rewrote the network code from scratch, addressing many connection reliability issues in fleet PvP and elsewhere.
- Larger action buttons for fewer mistaps.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes and foundation laid for the launch of the Green server.
- Added preference setting for map background opacity.
- Fixed BD price display for certain types of item engineering.
- Tactics is now reflected in evasion chance display in ship inspector.
- Fixed gear augmentation above rank XIX.
- Fixed visibility of entity menu when rotating device orientation.
- Item stat and other miscellaneous fixes.
- Bug fixes and EULA update.
- Bug and item stat fixes.
- Improved network performance and bug fixes.
- New Game Center achievements.
- Added two-column entity lists (iPhone/iPod users, rotate to portrait).
- Assisting is no longer a toggle, but targets your friend's target when pressed.
- Portrait orientation on iPad now supported.
- New garrison engagement status display and timer display.
- Fixed latency issue, other network performance improvements.
- Fixed missing attack button on enemy planets.
- Carriers are now set apart as Capital Ships.
- Improved pathfinding.
- Leaderboards and player stats now use web-based system.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Added in-game help screen.
- Added "Assist" button to friendly and neutral ships.
- iPhone users now have a "hide the keyboard" button in chat.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes, particularly with chat and item trading.
- Repair behavior changed—long press on own ship repairs just ship; "Metal repair" button repairs your ship and escorts.
- Can now tap a fighter or repair drone to repair it.
- Can now message all friends in bulk.
- Support for Mines added.
- Item stats updated.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements. (If you want to bust garrys, you want this version. I'm just sayin'.)
- Can now purchase BlackDollars in-game.
- Added option to export game session to text file via iTunes file sharing.
- Added preference setting for swapping tap and long press behavior on other ships and NPCs.
- Added disclosure button to player lists that requests detailed player information in chat.
- Tapping corp ranks in player list on iPhone now starts a private message to everyone of that rank (iPad already had this).
- BD Heal only appears under player's own ship.
- Initial release!