Garrison Technology provides stat bonuses for all members of a corporation. You increase Garrison Levels by doing Research at your corporation's garrison. There are currently 20 garrison levels available, and 17 technology perks.
After technology perks are chosen, the points can only be reset by recalling and re-deploying the garrison. The Chat Commands page lists those commands.
The Garrison Technology menu is access by tapping on a garrison.
- Your Garrison will spawn 7 Defense Platforms instead of 6 when attacked.
- All non-Stealth ships within 5 sectors of your Garrison are visible on your map.
- Engagements against your Garrison begin with 20 seconds fewer on the clock.
- All attacks by ships in your Corporation deal +10% more damage against defensive units.
- All attacks by ships in your Corporation deal +10% more damage against attackers in engagements.
- This applies to defensive engagements in any sector -- not just your Garrison's sector.
- NPCs killed by members of your Corporation reward more bank credits, drop more resources, and have a greater chance of spawning rare equipment.
- All ships in your Corporation gain a +10% bonus to experience rewards.
- All ships in your Corporation gain a +5 bonus to Critical Chance.
- All ships in your Corporation gain a +5 bonus to Splash Chance.
- All ships in your Corporation gain a +5 bonus to Evasion Chance.
- All ships in your Corporation gain a +8 bonus to Hit Chance.
- All ships in your Corporation gain +1 to their equipped weapon's rank.
- EX: Pulverizer XII deals damage like it is a Pulverizer XIII
- All ships in your Corporation gain +310 Maximum Hull.
- All ships in your Corporation gain +10 Maximum Resource Storage.
- All ships in your Corporation have their movement cooldown reduced by 1 second.
- All Fighters in your Corporation have 2x as much Maximum Hull, and deal 2x as much damage.
- All Repair Drones in your Corporation have 2x as much Maximum Hull, and repair 50% more damage.
- Every 24 hours, all equipped items on all ships in your Corporation and in your Corporation Garrison are repaired for 1% durability.
- This does not apply to items of Common Rarity.
- This does not apply to equipment that is at 1% durability.
- This happens at the same time that :Hardcore rewards take place.
- Players do not need to be online or at the Garrison.