The Black Dollar Menu
From The Infinite Black Wiki
Revision as of 12:20, 14 July 2017 by Amcilla
The Black Dollar menu is accessed by pressing the Black Dollars icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
Purchasable items on the Black Dollar menu allow players to do things a little bit better and a little bit faster.
Jump The Rift
- This action Jumps you to The Rift.
- The Rift is another galaxy with more difficult NPCs. It is not for new players, so go there at your own peril!
- Selecting Jump The Rift while in The Rift brings you back to normal space.
- Jump The Rift does not work if there is an obstruction (a garrison or an invasion) on the other side.
- Jump The Rift does not work if there is an enemy player in the current sector.
- This purchasable can be toggled on/off with the button or the :hd chat command.
- While activated, HD reduces jump speed by 50%!
- Everyone has HyperDrive on at all times now, for free!
- This purchasable can be toggled on/off with the button or by typing the :sc chat command.
- When turned on, SC increases critical hit by 5.
- Each time your Ship successfully inflicts Critical damage while SuperCharge is active, the amount of SuperCharge you have will be reduced by 1.
- If a player has 30,000 SuperCharge Criticals remaining, he cannot purchase additional SuperCharge, nor will he receive additional SuperCharge if someone in his Alliance purchases Alliance SuperCharge.
- This purchasable can be toggled on/off with the button or the :tactic command.
- Tactics gives ships +5 extra evasion against enemy attacks.
- Each time your Ship successfully causes your enemies to Miss while Tactics is active, the amount of Tactics you have will be reduced by 1.
- If a player has 30,000 Tactics remaining, he cannot purchase additional Tactics, nor will he receive additional Tactics if someone in his Alliance purchases Alliance Tactics.
- This purchasable can be toggled on/off with the button or by typing the :ms command.
- The minimum amount of XP Gain required to trigger MindSurge can be set typing the :MSMIN [AMOUNT] command.
- While activated, experience from kills is doubled.
- While activated, experience from harvesting asteroids is doubled.
- Each time MindSurge successfully doubles the XP Gain of an action, the amount of MindSurge you have will be reduced by 1.
- If a player has 30,000 MindSurge remaining, he cannot purchase additional MindSurge, nor will he receive additional MindSurge if someone in his Alliance purchases Alliance MindSurge.
- Reduces asteroid harvesting cooldown by 50%.
- Accelerate cannot be toggled on or off; it is always active unless you have 0 Accelerate remaining.
- Each time you harvest an Asteroid, the amount of Accelerate you have will be reduced by 1.
- If a player has 30,000 Accelerate remaining, he cannot purchase additional Accelerate , nor will he receive additional Accelerate if someone in his Alliance purchases Alliance Accelerate.
- Exchanges 1 BlackDollar into 1,000 credits
- This is the economy's BD:Credits conversion "floor."
- Much better BD:Credit rates can be obtained by trading with other players.
- Increases your Bank capacity (max of 100).
- Displays your current bank storage size.
- Increases your Inventory capacity (max of 30).
- Displays your current inventory storage size.
- Summons a fighter that assists with combat.
- Fighters attack your target.
- Fighters have an attack time of 8 seconds.
- Fighters have 75% damage resistance.
- Tapping or long-pressing on fighters repairs them with metals from a ship's storage.
- Corporations with the "Advanced Drones" Technology doubles a fighter's damage and health.
- The :recall command recalls a fighter and refunds 9 Black Dollars.
- Summons a Repair Drone that assists with combat.
- Repair Drones repair themselves, other drones, and fighters for 200 health.
- Repair Drones repair player ships for 50 health.
- Drones repair player ships for 75 health if Advanced Drones and Fighters Technology is active.
- Drones have 75% damage resistance.
- Tapping or long-pressing on a drone repairs them with metals from a ship's storage.
- The :recall command recalls a drone and refunds 9 Black Dollars.
- Mines are deployable objects that deal damage over time to enemy players in the sector.
- Mines cannot be attacked.
- Buying new mines will first try to repair friendly mines in the current sector.
- Only 6 mines can be placed in a sector.
- Mines damage between 2.5% and 5% of a target's maximum hull.
- Mines hit 3 targets per detonation, including Fighters and Drones.
- Each detonation occurs every 9 seconds.
- Each detonation has a 50% chance to reduce a mine's health by 1%.
- Mines will NOT hit or be attacked by NPCs or defense units
- Mines do not need to be repaired to :RECALL -- 1 Hull = 1 Black Dollar, however the recall costs 5 Black Dollars
- A flagship-sized ship with 11 EquipPoints and +5 innate Splash Damage chance.
- Invaders use Flagship Computers and Specials.
- A flayer-sized ship with 12 EquipPoints and a built-in stealth bonus equivalent to an ultra-rare Stealth Drive engine.
- Assassins use Flayer Computers and Specials.
- An executioner-sized ship with 13 EquipPoints and built-in Tractor Beam technology (+8 Stun Chance, +1s Stun Duration)
- Reapers use Executioner Computers and Specials.
- Gives everyone an Alliance Hyper Drive, Super Charge, Tactics, Mind Surge, or Accelerate.
- Accounts under level 6 do not receive Alliance Purchasables.
- Alliance Purchasables cost less for smaller Alliances (under 50 members).