NOTE: TRANSFERS ARE DISABLED, AS THEY ARE NO LONGER NECESSARY DUE TO SERVER MERGES. THERE ARE NO PLANS FOR TRANSFERS TO-AND-FROM GOLD SERVER.
A player may move a developed character from one Server to any other Server by using the :TRANSFER command. The cost to do so is 100 BlackDollars. For example, to move a character from Red Server to Blue Server a player would:
- Log into Red Server with the character he wanted to move
- Type :TRANSFER Blue
In the above example, the player's Red character will be considered the Source Character, and the Blue character will be considered the Destination Character.
- PLEASE NOTE: Once you transfer from the Source Server to the Destination Server your character will be COMPLETELY RESET on the Source Server.
You must be a Privateer to use the :transfer command. You cannot transfer more than 1 million credits.
You will not be able to transfer back to your original server until the next Server Reset.
ATTENTION: Server resets are done as needed to maintain the server or to update server code. THEY ARE NOT SCHEDULED! Spellbook Staff does not know when the next reset will be, nor can they do a special reset just for you!
Copied from Source Character ONLY
The following is a list of items that are kept from the Source Character and copied to the Destination Character
- Create Date
- Legacy indicator
- Map Exploration
Preserved from Destination Character ONLY
The following is a list of items that are preserved from the Destination Character and are not overwritten by the Source Character
- Bounties Collected
- Note: Outstanding Auctions on the Source character will be lost forever.
Reset on Destination Character
The following is a list of items that are reset to 0 for the Destination Character.
- Corporation - The transferred character will become a Privateer
- Spaceball Win/Loss History
- Research/Terraforming History
- Planet/Garrison Kills/Defends
- Top Critical History
- DPS History
- NPC Kill History
Lost on Both Characters
The following is a list of items lost during a Transfer with no refund.
Highest Preserved from Either Character
The following is a list of items where the higher of the Source Character and the Destination Character is preserved.
- Player Level
- HyperDrive, Supercharge, Tactics, MindSurge, and Accelerate
- Inventory and Bank Size
- Elite Rank
Added (merged) from Both Characters
The following is a list of items that are added from the Source Character and the Destination Character.
- Equuipped Items
- Items in Inventory
- Items in Bank
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a limit of 120 items. If a player has more than 120 items between both the Source Character and the Destination Character some items will be lost.
- PLEASE NOTE: Up to $1,000,000 Credits can be moved from the Source Character to the Destination Character. Any additional credits will be lost.
- Combat Points
- Unlocked Ships
- PLEASE NOTE: Duplicate Ships will be lost with no refund.
Always Available on All Servers
- Reward Points